At the Purple Community Fund, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, we wanted to explain to you when and why we collect personal information about people and how we use it.
How do we collect information from you?
What type of information is collected from you?
How is your information used?
- process a donation that you have made;
- process orders that you have submitted;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us; i.e. sponsorship & regular donations
- Process donations in kind, including ring pulls and other recycling;
- seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- notify you of changes to our services;
- Send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about campaigns, appeals, other fundraising activities;
- Process a grant or volunteer’s application.
Who has access to your information?
How you can access and update your information
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information the Purple Community Fund hold about you.
Any questions regarding our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to PCF, Po Box 294, Hedge End, Southampton, SO30 2YD. Alternatively, you can telephone 01489 790219.